Conversion Learning Log
I’m going to be learning about conversion optimisation and retention over the next 12 weeks. I’ll be writing about the things I learn as I go. I have two posts so far…
- Improving conversion is a diagnostic process
- What is Conversion Rate Optimisation?
I’m doing this by putting together my own curriculum with online courses and books. Then I’ll be applying what I learn to real projects and I’ll take it from there. Once I’m a little comfortable I plan to reach out to experts with specific questions. That’s the game plan for the moment. I will share everything I can. If you have suggestions for courses or a better approach, please get in touch, I am all ears.
Courses I am currently working through:
- 10 UI Screen Redesigns by Jakub Linowski 💰
- Landing page optimisation by Michael Aagaard
So far I have completed:
- Foundations of CRO by Peep Laja
- Conversion Machine by Giles Thomas💰
Continue reading →